We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic marketeer to join our award-winning agency. Our marketing department is growing, and we are looking to add to our team to help manage our ever-evolving list of clients and tasks.
The successful candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced environment and be based within easy reach of our Salisbury office. We are looking for someone who can multi-task and work well under pressure, as well as hit tight deadlines each month on behalf of our B2B & B2C clients. You will work directly with our account managers who oversee all our marketing projects and will be responsible for a range of tasks.
- Supporting the account managers with their client’s marketing goals on a monthly basis, across a range of industries. You will be responsible for providing help to manage multiple clients and will be required to develop and maintain good relationships with them.
- Copywriting and content planning for social media, websites and blogs across a range of industries.
- Social media management.
- Website content updates using WordPress (desired but not essential as training can be given).
- You must be confident at speaking to customers & clients, as well as our internal team, and maintain good relationships.
- You must have excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- You must have experience of copywriting for marketing purposes, websites and blogs with an understanding of how this relates to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- You must be familiar with a range of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, and be able to prepare social media content with ease to suit the client tone of voice.
- You must be good at problem-solving and coming up with solutions to a range of issues which our business clients often face.
- Ability to use WordPress
- Knowledge of design with a good eye for what looks good, with the ability to write design briefs for our design team
- Knowledge of any other useful marketing platforms such as Hootsuite, SEMRush, Google Suite, Paymo, Dropbox, Sharepoint & Teams. However, if not familiar with any of these products, full training can be provided in-house.
- You get your birthday off!
- 20 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Early finish and regular treats or lunch on Friday
- Opportunities for further training and development
- IT Equipment required for the job will be provided for the time you work with the company
- When possible (and when there isn’t a pandemic on) we host fun team nights and days out.
- Pension Scheme, expenses and competitive salary
This application is open to candidates looking for a full-time role.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and will offer a competitive salary to the chosen candidate, dependent upon skills and experience.