An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Salisbury office for an experienced WordPress Developer to join the blue bee team.
We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress developer to build attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have good knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and strong content management skills.
Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications of the client.
WordPress Developer Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients to discuss website design and function
- Building the website front-end and back-end
- Generating WordPress themes
- Conducting website performance tests
- Troubleshooting content issues
- Conducting WordPress training with the client
- Monitoring the performance of the live website
- Working on technical SEO
WordPress Developer Requirements
- Experience as a WordPress developer
- Good knowledge of ACF, custom taxonomies and custom post-types
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Good communication skills
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (+1 day for every year you work for blue bee up to 30 days)
- Birthday off (additional to holiday leave)
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Sick pay
- Team socials throughout the year
- Car Parking
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] with a covering letter/email about why you are the right person for this position. If you have any questions about this job vacancy, feel free to call 01722 775500 for an informal chat. Where possible, we try to reply to all applications but may not respond where candidates have not been selected for an interview.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About blue bee
blue bee was established back in 2013 by a team of creative professionals, all with diverse skills and abilities, but all committed to one aim – helping our clients achieve their goals. Based in Salisbury, Wiltshire, blue bee offers the tailored digital marketing services that are crucial for businesses to succeed in a modern, highly competitive and online world.
At blue bee we believe in nurturing talent, and we have some of the best around across all elements of marketing. From super creative designers to strategic thinkers, we have the right people in the right job.
We are also an extremely friendly bunch and have built a fun work culture such as our regular team days/nights out, monthly breakfast club and recently refurbished offices to incorporate space for the team to meet, relax or work.