As a Marketing Account Manager at blue bee, you are expected to be a confident, enthusiastic digital marketer. As a Marketing Account Manager, you will be expected to multi-task and work well under pressure, as well as hit tight deadlines each month on behalf of our B2B & B2C clients. You work directly with our Head of Marketing who oversees all our marketing projects and are responsible for a range of tasks within the department. You must also be able to commute to our office in Salisbury.
Competitive and based on experience.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Client & Project management to help reach client marketing goals on a monthly basis, across a range of industries.
- If you are a dedicated account manager, you are or may be responsible for managing multiple clients and required to develop and maintain good relationships with them.
- Copywriting and content planning for social media, websites and blogs across a range of industries.
- Social media management and content planning including paid ad campaign management (essential).
- To create email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp or similar Apps, and to develop your knowledge and understanding of these over time.
- From time to time, you may be asked to make website content updates using WordPress UI.
- You must be familiar with a range of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, and be able to prepare social media content with ease to suit the client tone of voice. You must have good knowledge of setting up and managing social media paid ad campaigns or work to expand your knowledge of these over time.
- You must be confident at speaking to customers & clients, as well as our internal team, and maintain good relationships.
- You must have excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Copywriting for marketing purposes, websites and blogs with an understanding of how this relates to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Problem-solving and coming up with solutions to a range of issues that our business clients often face.
- Help plan strategies for clients when needed with the support of the marketing team.
- You will use digital systems like Paymo to help manage day-to-day tasks, record your time and complete scheduled tasks by the required deadlines.
Your working hours are 37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday. We allow flexible working such as working from home to all our staff members but we also want your main place of work to be from our office on a usual basis and where possible.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (+1 day for every year you work for blue bee up to 30 days)
- Birthday off (additional to holiday leave)
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Sick pay
- Team socials throughout the year
- Car Parking