We are looking for a confident, enthusiastic digital marketer to join our award-winning agency. Our marketing department is growing, and we are looking to add to our team to help manage our ever-evolving list of clients and tasks.
The successful candidate will be used to working in a fast-paced environment and be based within easy reach of our Salisbury office. We are looking for someone who can multi-task and work well under pressure, as well as hit tight deadlines each month on behalf of our B2B clients. You will work directly with our Marketing Manager who oversees all our marketing projects and will be responsible for a range of tasks within the department.
- Client & Project management to help reach client marketing goals on a monthly basis, across a range of industries. You will be responsible for managing multiple clients and will be required to develop and maintain good relationships with them.
- Copywriting and content planning for social media, websites and blogs across a range of industries.
- Social media management and content planning including paid ad campaign management (essential).
- To create email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp or similar Apps (experience of Mailchimp is a bonus but training can be provided).
- Website content updates using WordPress UI (desired but not essential as training can be given).
- You must be familiar with a range of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, and be able to prepare social media content with ease to suit the client tone of voice. You must have good knowledge of setting up and managing social media paid ad campaigns.
- You must be confident at speaking to customers & clients, as well as our internal team, and maintain good relationships.
- You must have excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- You must have experience of copywriting for marketing purposes, websites and blogs with an understanding of how this relates to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- You must be good at problem-solving and coming up with solutions to a range of issues that our business clients often face.
- You must have experience working in marketing in a previous role, to enable you to demonstrate an understanding of what our client marketing projects require and to help plan strategies for clients when needed.
- Ability to use WordPress and other CMS
- Ability to use Mailchimp and other email marketing platforms and CRM’s
- Knowledge of design with a good eye for what looks good, with the ability to write design brief’s for our design team
- Knowledge of digital advertising such as Google Adwords
- Knowledge of any other useful marketing platforms such as Hootsuite, SEMRush, Google Suite, Paymo, Dropbox, Sharepoint & Teams. However, if not familiar with any of these products, full training can be provided in-house.
This application is open to candidates looking for a full-time role, 37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday, with some additional hours expected from time to time to help us meet client deadlines. We allow flexible working such as working from home, to all our staff members but we also want your main place of work to be from our office on a usual basis and where possible, post-pandemic. Contracts will be offered on a probationary period of 3 months, turning into a permanent role.
We are looking for someone to start as soon as possible and will offer a competitive salary to the person with the right skills and experience.
- You get your birthday off!
- 20 days paid holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Early finish and regular treats or lunch on Friday
- Opportunities for further training and development
- IT Equipment required for the job will be provided for the time you work with the company
- When possible (and when there isn’t a pandemic on) we host fun team nights and days out.
- Pension Scheme, expenses and competitive salary